Who are we?
We have control over the collection and use of your Personal Data by BetWinner.
Get in touch
If you have any concerns, or would like more detail about how we process your Personal Data, you can contact us using data.27******22a@f***b.com
How to Protect Your Personal Data
BetWinner’s commitment to quality and high standards in protecting your Personal Data are not enough to protect it. It is also protected by law. We can only process Personal Data if there is a legitimate reason to do so. This means that it must be one or more of the following:
* To fulfill any contract we have with You
* We are under a legal obligation
* If you have given your consent to the processing
* If it is in our legitimate interests
* If it is in the public’s interest
* If it is in your best interests
This is known as legitimate interest when we process your Personal Data for a business or commercial purpose. We must respect your privacy and not process your Personal Data in a manner that would be unfair to either you or your interests.
If legitimate interests are used to process your Personal Data, we will inform you why we are doing this and what our legitimate interests are. We will also provide you with a way to make any objections or questions you might have. But, there may be compelling reasons for the processing of such information that override your right not to object.
How long do we keep your Personal Data?
We will make sure that your data is properly protected and used only for permitted purposes if it is stored by BetWinner.
Your data will be kept for as long as you are a customer at BetWinner.
We will retain your data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes of this policy and any applicable legal or regulatory obligations. If we are unable to delete your Personal Data for technical reasons, we may keep it longer.
We process your Personal Data
You may not be able to meet legal obligations, fulfill a contract or perform services that are required to manage your account. We may not be able to offer you products or services if your Personal Data is not provided.
We may use, collect and process the following information and data:
* Information you give us when you fill out forms on the website or other information that you send us via email or the internet.
* All correspondence sent via email, phone, or other methods must be recorded
* We collect your responses to customer surveys and other research.
* Information about the transactions that you make with us via the website, telephone, or any other means
* Information about your visits to the website, including traffic data, location data and other communication data
We may also collect Personal Data from public sources, such as Companies House and broadcast media, if it is legal for us to do so.
For security and training purposes, telephone calls to our Customer Contact Centre will be recorded. We will also record any queries you may have regarding the service we provide.
Social Features in Our Products
Participation in any of our social features (such as chat rooms), may result in BetWinner storing, recording or processing this data.
We share personal data with others
Your Personal Data may be shared with the BetWinner group or other organizations:
* Law enforcement agencies, regulators, and other authorities
* Credit reference agencies (including for affordability checks) for further details on credit reference agencies please see the Credit Reference Agency Information Notice
* Fraud prevention agencies
* Identity verification agencies
* Sports governing bodies
* Organizations that introduce us to them
* We may share your data with third parties that you request (or allow us to) to.
* You may need to contact third parties in order to receive the products or services you request
We may share your Personal Data with third parties depending on which products you use. We require appropriate safeguards to be in place if your Personal Data is transferred outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Personal information may be disclosed to companies in our associated or subsidiary businesses, business partners, and successors in interest.
Data Transfer outside the EEA
We will not transfer your Personal Data to any location outside the EEA.
* You have consented to the following:
* We must establish or fulfill a contract that you have signed with us.
* To fulfill a legal obligation or duty
We will use one of these methods to protect your Personal Data if we transfer it outside the EEA to our business partners or within the group.
* The European Commission has determined that the country receiving your Personal Data offers the same level protection as the EEA. More information can be found on the European Commission Justice website.
* We will use contracts that require recipients to protect your Personal Data to the exact same standards as the EEA.
* If the recipient and transfer are to the USA, the recipient must be registered with Privacy Shield. Privacy Shield is an EU-approved framework to ensure that Personal Data is protected at a level acceptable by the EU. Read more about Privacy Shield on the European Commission Justice website.
Sometimes, we might be required by law to share your Personal Data with a third party. In these cases, you may only have limited control over the protection of that data.
You have rights to your Personal Data
If you wish to exercise any of the rights you have over your Personal Data (including:
* Withdrawing consent previously granted; however, it will not invalidate any processing previously consented to
* Filing a complaint with the relevant Data Protection Authority
* Access to any Personal Data we have or are processing
* Correction of incorrect or out-of-date Personal Data
* We can erase any personal data we have processed
* Limit processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances
* Requesting us to provide you, or another company you nominate, with certain aspects your Personal Data. This is often called ‘the right of portability’.
* The right to object to data processing where it is necessary to protect our legitimate interests
* The right to challenge a decision that was entirely automated. To express your opinion and request that the decision be reviewed by a human.
For more information on these rights you can contact data.27******22a@f***b.com
Our Privacy Statement is being updated
This policy may be updated from time to time. Please review it often.